CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 3, 2011

"There's Something Fishy Going On" Card!



          Okay. This is another one I made yesterday for a blog hop with my step-mom. As the title says this challenge was called "There's Something Fishy Going On." It took awhile to figure out what I was going to do for a "fishy" card but it turns out Holley has two different stamp sets of fish! I thought this stamp set was cute because the fish are happy looking. I found something and it was showing some fish behind some grass and I started thinking that that was a great idea for a card! So I got some different color paper that was green and just made a pattern for them and made one popped up so I could put a fish behind it so it would look like he was popping out to say hi! I still have a bunch of cards to make today so wish me luck that they turn out as good as the ones from yesterday!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment